As you all know that father’s day is coming and it’s time to show some love to your dad. Today I’ve tried a vanilla cake and I would like to share the recipe with you all if you love cooking and baking as well, this is the right way to show your feelings.
Here you go.
White flour(maida) : 1 and 1/2 cup
Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
Melt butter: 1/2 cup
Buttermilk: 1/2 cup
Milk: 1/4 cup
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
powdered sugar: 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
Almonds and cashews: 10-12 sliced
Chocolates and chocolate syrup: For icing
Cherries and some nuts
(You can add 1/2 cup mango pulp or any other fruit pulp if you want to make a flavored cake and you can add food color too.)
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Take a bowl and, according to the above ingredients, put maida, baking powder, and baking soda and whisk until it mixes well and becomes lump free.
- In a separate bowl, add condensed milk, melted butter, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence (fruit pulp or food color is optional) and mix until it becomes creamy.
- Now mix both the mixtures and add almonds and cashews.
- Take a cake mold and grease it with ghee or butter, transfer the mixture into the mold and set well.
- Put the mold into the oven and bake it for 30-35 minutes or you can check your cake before the estimated time by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake.
- If your toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Now take out the mold from oven and put a plate on it, turn the mold upside down and you will see that the cake is coming out easily on the plate.
- Leave it out in the open for 10 minutes to help the cake cool down a little.
- It’s time for icing. Take a bowl and mix some melted chocolate, chocolate syrup, and melted butter and whisk them all.
- Spread this mixture on the top of the cake and all the sides.
- Sprinkle some nuts, cherries or whatever you want.
( I am using whirlpool magicook delux – W 20 Grill Microwave oven, this is really very helpful for me because it has modes for every type of recipe so you don’t need to preheat it. Just select the mode start cooking or baking.)
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME READING THIS ARTICLE. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LIKING, SHARING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. AND IF YOU THINK THIS ARTICLE CAN BE USEFUL FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
I am Abhilasha, a housewife, health enthusiast, a cook and everything in between!
Welcome to my blog where I’ll be posting easy and homemade recipes.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow my blog! :)