Today I have tried a luscious dessert beverage a lot of us love. This is one of my most favorite recipes which I absolutely enjoy making.
So, let’s have a look at this mouthwatering recipe.
Sabja seeds (Basil seeds): 1 tablespoon
Falooda Sev: 1/2 cup
Mango: 1/2 (chopped pieces)
Mango pulp: 4 tablespoon
Milk: 2 cups (full-fat)
Almonds: 4 (sliced)
Pistachios: 4 (sliced)
Mango icecream: 1 tablespoon
Sugar: 2 tablespoons
Soak sabja seeds in 3/4 cup of water for 30 minutes and allow to bloom, in parallel, soak falooda sev in 1 cup of boiled water. Now, put a pan on medium flame and pour with full-fat milk according to ingredients, mix sugar in milk and stir it continuously and boil till the milk reduces to 3/4 cup. Put the boiled milk in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Take a glass,
1. For the first layer, add a spoonful of soaked sabja seeds in the glass.
2. Add 2 tablespoon mango pulp.
3. After this, add some milk + sugar mixture and falooda sev.
4. Add chopped mango.
5. Again, pour 1/2 teaspoon sabja seeds to float.
6. Put 1 scoop mango ice cream.
7. Garnish falooda with sliced almonds and pistachios.